Chicken Cordon Blue


Chicken Cordon Blue is a childhood favorite. Very simple and the chicken comes out very juicy! It is normally made with Swiss cheese but I do not like it so I used provolone-mozzarella cheese. Sooo Good. I also served this with some sauteed Broccoli. 


  • Here's what you'll need....

  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
  • 4 slices of cheese- I used Provolone-Mozzarella or you can you use Swiss 
  • 4 slices of deli ham
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • toothpicks (Optional)
  • Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
  • Lay out the pounded chicken breasts on a clean surface. Season with salt and pepper.
  • Place a slice of ham on each piece, then one slice of cheese. 

  • Roll the chicken up around the cheese and ham, and secure with toothpicks.

  • Dip each roll in melted butter, then roll in bread crumbs. 
 
  • Place in a shallow baking dish.

  • Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is browned and juices run clear.

Enjoy.... Yummmmmm

Comments

Post a Comment