This is a very simple recipe when you don't want to make anything to crazy for dinner. Its very delicious and AGAIN Mexican. This recipe comes from my friend Erin, that she made for a book club. So its great to make for a big group!
Chicken enchilada casserole
3 cans roasted green chili's
2 bags of shredded cheese
2 cans of chicken breast
2 cans cream of mushroom
12 corn tortillas
Now when I made this I split it in half because I was only making it for 2 people and half of it serves four. So the whole recipe serves about 8.
First, you will need to heat your oven to 350
Now heat skillet over med heat and add 1/4 cup veggie oil and Soften corn tortillas in the oil by placing them in the oil for 5 sec. each side.Drain on paper towel
Combine green chili, 1 bag of cheese, cream of mushroom.
Layer 6 corn tortillas on bottom of a pan
Add chicken and then top with half of green chili mixture
Layer 6 more con tortillas and then top with last half of green chili mixture. Pour over 2nd bag of cheese.
Put in oven till cheese is melted. 30-45 min. Enjoy
Chicken enchilada casserole
3 cans roasted green chili's
2 bags of shredded cheese
2 cans of chicken breast
2 cans cream of mushroom
12 corn tortillas
Now when I made this I split it in half because I was only making it for 2 people and half of it serves four. So the whole recipe serves about 8.
First, you will need to heat your oven to 350
Now heat skillet over med heat and add 1/4 cup veggie oil and Soften corn tortillas in the oil by placing them in the oil for 5 sec. each side.Drain on paper towel
Combine green chili, 1 bag of cheese, cream of mushroom.
Layer 6 corn tortillas on bottom of a pan
Add chicken and then top with half of green chili mixture
Layer 6 more con tortillas and then top with last half of green chili mixture. Pour over 2nd bag of cheese.
Put in oven till cheese is melted. 30-45 min. Enjoy
Comments
Post a Comment