Crystal Light Popsicles

Okay I know this is super super simple but they are simply delicious. I don't know about you guys but sometimes we know we cant indulge in lots of sweets everyone night but we all have a sweet tooth, This is a 5 calorie Popsicle! Yes I said it!!!!! 5 calories!!! I made these so I could have them as my last thing before bed and still makes me happy sweet! All it is is crystal light frozen in Popsicle molds. You can also add fresh fruit to these to for an extra kick. I made raspberry lemonade crystal light pops this time but my favorite would prolly be the cherry pomegranate flavor.

Enjoy

What you need....

Pitcher of 2 quarts of water
1 package of the 2 quart mix of your favorite flavor.
4-8 Popsicle molds
Fruit if wanted


Place mix into 2 quarts of water in pitcher

Fill molds with the crystal light and fruit (optional)

Freeze for more than 1 hour

Delicious !!!

Enjoy!!!

Comments