This is a very yummy recipe... Ryan is obsessed with eating chicken and I get bored with eating the same thing so I am always finding new recipes and making them my own. This is one that I tried tonight... Delicious!
Here's what you'll need...
1-2 pounds of chicken breasts
1/4-cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1-clove of garlic smashed and chopped
1/2-lemon juiced and strips pealed ( I use a potato peeler.)
2-Tbs of hot pepper sauce- I used RED HOT cause its the best!
1/2 Tbs of sugar
1- pound of green beans-trimmed
1-small-medium red onion
First in a measuring cup, stir together 3 TBS of olive oil, garlic, lemon peel and juice, hot sauce, and sugar until the sugar dissolves. this makes 1/2 cup all together.
Pour 1/4 cup of the marinade into a large bowl with the chicken and season a little Salt and Pepper also. Toss and coat. Cover and let marinate for 30 mins.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan of poling salted water, cook the green beans until crisp-and tender,then drain.
In same saucepan add the red onion and cook on both sides while it browns. with a little Olive oil.
In another pan place marinated chicken and took on both sides for about 10 minutes each or till chicken is cooked thru.
Add green beans back in with the onions when onions have sauteed. I add a little more S and P!
Place green beans and onions on plate with chicken on top and drizzle the rest of the marinade on top of chicken and green beans.
Yummm
Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Here's what you'll need...
1-2 pounds of chicken breasts
1/4-cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1-clove of garlic smashed and chopped
1/2-lemon juiced and strips pealed ( I use a potato peeler.)
2-Tbs of hot pepper sauce- I used RED HOT cause its the best!
1/2 Tbs of sugar
1- pound of green beans-trimmed
1-small-medium red onion
First in a measuring cup, stir together 3 TBS of olive oil, garlic, lemon peel and juice, hot sauce, and sugar until the sugar dissolves. this makes 1/2 cup all together.
Pour 1/4 cup of the marinade into a large bowl with the chicken and season a little Salt and Pepper also. Toss and coat. Cover and let marinate for 30 mins.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan of poling salted water, cook the green beans until crisp-and tender,then drain.
In same saucepan add the red onion and cook on both sides while it browns. with a little Olive oil.
In another pan place marinated chicken and took on both sides for about 10 minutes each or till chicken is cooked thru.
Add green beans back in with the onions when onions have sauteed. I add a little more S and P!
Place green beans and onions on plate with chicken on top and drizzle the rest of the marinade on top of chicken and green beans.
Yummm
Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment