Turkey Meatloaf


Alright guys. I was looking for a yummy healthy recipe for dinner and my mom said make a turkey meatloaf with yummy veggies in it. So that what I did. I made it a little bit of my own and parts of my mother recipe. I hope you enjoy! This is alot less fat then regular beef meatloaf!

What you'll need...
1 Tbs of olive oil
1 medium white onion
1/2 cup of red bell pepper
1/2 cup yellow bell pepper
3 tablespoons of salsa- optional
2 garlic cloves or 1 tbs of garlic powder
3/4 tsps of slat
1/2 tsps of pepper
1 1/2 tbs of Worcestershire
1/3 cup of chicken broth
3 tbs of ketchup
1 3/4 pounds of ground 97% lean ground Turkey
3/4- 1 cup of bread crumbs or crushed saltine crackers
1 large egg
1 egg white

First you want to cut up all the veggies in little pieces.

In a round bowl add the turkey, peppers, and onions




Next add your salt, pepper, garlic, and Worcestershire.

Then add your chicken broth and ketchup and the eggs and mix- I made my own chicken broth with Bouillon.

Last add the brad crumbs or crushed crackers with the olive oil. Its easier to mix with your hands!
Place in a Loaf pan and cook on 375 degrees for 30-45 mins.

Top with ketchup and serve!

Yummmm. Enjoy

Comments