Yesssss. Its true.. Yogurt bars with Granola and fruit in them. You can make these a head of time, store in freezer, and take a bar out when your on the go. Great for a breakfast snack or when your craving a dessert but don't want all the calories of ice cream! I hope you enjoy these just as much as I did!!!
Here's what you'll need.......
3 cups Greek yogurt (I use 1 c Plain, 2 c Vanilla)
1 1/2 c chopped fruit - I used. strawberries, blueberries, and bananas
1/2 c slivered almonds
3 TBS of Honey
3/4 c granola- I liked using Go Lean Crunch because of the protein but Any Granola would be fine!!!
1/4 c chocolate chips (optional)
These directions are very simple and easy. Slice up your fruit and then mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Next, line a pan with foil.
Next, line a pan with foil.
The Original recipe came from http://www.theleangreenbean.com/frozen-yogurt-trail-mix-bars/
I changed it around a bit after tasting them... I wanted mine to be sweeter!!!
Comments
Post a Comment